Congratulations to the winner of the PTO Spirit Wear student logo contest, senior Ashlyn Schneider! Check out her awesome new dragon design, along with all other new styles of T-shirts, crewnecks and much more at the PTO Store.
The PTO invites Allderdice Teachers and Staff to write proposals for the PTO to fund initiatives that will enrich student learning experiences. Grant proposals are reviewed by the PTO monthly. The deadline is the first of each month.
Grant Proposal Submission Request
- When the form is submitted below, you will receive a copy of your responses. Please forward that email to Dr. McCoy.
- Dr. McCoy will either approve your request, he will ask you to provide more information, or he will deny your request.
- If you need to revise your application, edit the form and forward the revised form to Dr. McCoy for his final approval.
- If you receive approval from Dr. McCoy, forward your application with his approval to email@example.com.
- Documentation of your anticipated expenses must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org with the TITLE of your grant as the subject header.
- Grant requests received by the 1st of the month will be considered at that month’s PTO meeting.
- You are invited to attend that month’s PTO meeting to answer any questions that may arise. The PTO Schedule is at: https://allderdicepto.org/pto-events/
- Approved grant applications will be notified via email.
The first PTO/PSCC meeting of the 2020/2021 school year has been rescheduled to September 17 at 6 p.m. The meeting will be virtual and details about access with MS Teams will be sent in the weekly email from Dr. McCoy. If you haven’t signed up for Dr. McCoy’s emails, you can do that here.
The Allderdice PTO wants a new logo to show off your great Dragon Spirit!
Let your creativity flow and submit your design as a .PDF file. Make sure to include your name and grade level and email to email@example.com
Deadline: Friday September 18, 2020. The contest winner will receive a free T-shirt.
The PTO may modify the final logo design. Contest is limited to current Allderdice students.
The City of Pittsburgh invites you to attend Shady Ave Traffic Study Meeting #2
SUBJECT: Forbes Ave. to Tilbury Ave.
WHEN: October 10, 2019, 6-8 PM
WHERE: Allderdice High School Auditorium, 2409 Shady Ave.
Hosted by Councilmembers Erika Strassburger and Corey O’Connor, and Department of Mobility and Infrastructure
Want to make Shady Avenue safer for all users? Bring your suggestions to this presentation and discussion!
Questions or comments?
Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org